Sales Executive job entails contacting potential customers. The main duty of sale person is to persuade the clients to buy the company products and services. Sales person's daily activities include describing the company product benefits and present special offers. Collecting the information about the clients and document them, entering the customer's details into the computer database, including the appointment dates or calls, taking orders and making arrangements for delivery.
1. Working with market Manager to establish sales campaigns for promoting the products offers to present and potential customers.
2. Developing prospective customers contact database.
3. Maintaining follow-up procedures to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
4. Maintaining all sales campaign detailed records.
5. Updating the customer relationship management system with new contacts.
1. Excellent oral communication as well as listening skills.
2. Positive and passionate.
3. Should enjoy working with clients and developing a healthy relationship.
4. Should be able to represent response.
5. Flexible and agile thinker.
6. Good knowledge of all company service and products.
7. Good team player within target-driven environments.
8. Positive attitude
Feel free to connect in case of any queries.
Thanks & Regards,