1. Understanding the Job Description and Company Details
2. Using Job Portals for screening resumes of the candidates based on the job description available
3. Shortlisting resumes based on several search factors such as skills, recently updated resume, location, experience, previous employers etc.
4. Calling the shortlisted candidates to know their interest about the job opening
5. Convincing the candidates to attend the interviews and preparing them for the interview
6. Finalizing interview schedule and ensuring the shortlisted candidates reach the interview venue on time
7. Following up on the interview process status
8. Sharing feedback with the candidates
9. In case if they are selected then salary negotiation and follow up with them regarding any other additional requirements
10. Recruiters are also responsible for conducting reference checks by verifying employment information and contacting the professional and personal contacts provided by the candidate.