Position: School Teacher
School Profile: Takshashila Gurukulam is a private, affordable English-medium school based in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh run by the Society for Educational Training. Foundation of the school was laid down around Ten years back and currently, the school enrolls 500 children between nursery and Class X, many of whom are first- or second-generation learners. Since many of our children come from rural areas, we provide them with the opportunity to spend more time in a structured learning environment. In addition to earlier starts, shorter breaks, and six-day school. Right now, the school needs a dynamic individual who can propel the institution to greater level of excellence.
Location: Dadri UP
Experience- 4-5 Years (In same domain/Role)
Education: Any Master’s Degree
- To plan and prepare appropriately the assigned courses and lectures
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners
- To promote students’ intrinsic motivation by providing meaningful and progressively challenging learning experiences which include, but are not limited to self-exploration, questioning, making choices, setting goals, planning, and organizing, implementing, self-evaluating and demonstrating initiative in tasks and projects
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Ability to build rapport with high school-age students