When you join Tulfa’s Quality Control team, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make create amazing digital experiences for their consumers. Our quality control technicians earn competitive salaries, generous performance-based rewards and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips to exotic locations around the world for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Tulfa Inc is the place for you.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Tulfa Inc. The world's leading content production studio, Tulfa Inc delivers 360° rich and interactive product page content for our Fortune 500 clients to create best in class digital experiences for their consumers, every day.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven quality analysts to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a content studio. If you are passionate about quality checks with a growing business that is penetrating an untapped, emerging market, Tulfa Inc is the perfect fit for you.
Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
About the Role
- Create and gather necessary material specific to project requirements and scope.
- Create accurate polygonal models from 2D images and dimensions or 3D scans.
- Ensure proper source reference material (images, scans, dimensions) are provided for modeling.
- Create both high-poly and optimized low-poly models.
- Create proper UV unwraps of mesh models.
- Assist in creating and maintaining assets for our CGI texture library.
- Create shaders and textures based on physical samples, scans or photography.
- Assemble and test shaders using new material scans provided by vendor(s).
- Place textures maps in the appropriate folder, link the maps to a Vray shader, and enter tiling information.
- Create test renders of scanned materials onto shader balls or template models.
- Assemble Vrscene Zip packages for moving shaders and scenes into a content-management system.
- Assist with 3D scene setup in Autodesk 3dsMax for rendering tests: Collect necessary 3D assets, shaders and textures into a scene file for Senior CGI Artists.
- Provide technical quality reviews for 3D models and other assets created by the team
Requisites – Qualification and Skills
- *Must include link to Modeling and Rendering Portfolio in application*
- Minimum of 5 years experience in 3D modeling and rendering
- Three to four year University degree with a background in 3D/CGI
- Photorealistic 3D rendering portfolio
- Architectural or product visualization is a plus
- Standard software experience required: Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray
- Additional software experience: Microsoft Suite, Web-conferencing
- Intermediate level at 3D modeling (polygonal mesh) and computer-generated image post-production (Autodesk 3dsMax, V-Ray, Marvelous Designer)
- Intermediate level at texture creation (PBR using Substance, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with AR/VR technologies, modeling processes and workflows
- High attention to detail and project specifications.
- Self-motivated and proactive with high multi-tasking ability. Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to work successfully within and across teams and client
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Outstanding compensation. We offer best in the industry salaries and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization along with limitless growth and learning opportunities
- You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital.
If you enjoy challenge, quality check process and optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read the above job descriptions and agree to the terms.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship