1) Day to day accounting review & Maintain our accounting system;
2) Preparation of Book of Accounts up to finalization.
3) Review monthly bank reconciliation statements of all bank accounts.
4) Independently handling Vendor Invoice & Vendor Payment.
5) Preparing & monitoring daily cash flows;
6) Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
7) Taking responsibility for and supervising the work of subordinates;
8) Assisting in preparing monthly budgets & financial reports
9) Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
10) Filing TDS &GST Return and other statutory return.
11) Handling Petty Cash.
12) Salary Excel
13) Excellent Listening , Negotiation & presentation abilities
1) Maintaining Ordering Fixed Assest/Stationery/internal Data base.
2) Attending incoming Calls
3) Scheduling Appointment as requested by Directors.
4) Scheduling Events as requested by Directors
5) Submit Expenses reports
6) Keep Employee records ( Physical & digital )
7) Handle queries From Managers & Employees
8) Updates Office Policies & Ensure Compliance with them.
9) Excellent Organizational & time Management Skills
1 years of relevant work experience.
Experience of working on Tally and Excel.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsible and result oriented individual.
Willingness to multitask and open to late sittings if daily tasks not completed.
No. of positions - 1
Working days - Mon to Saturday - Sunday fixed off ( Monday to Friday -9:30am to 6pm & Saturday :9:30am to 3:30pm )
Preference - Nearby location candidates ( Male & Female ) ,Immediate Joining