MUST HAVE: EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN.
The role for Admin Executive would require:
· Help the team in the recruitment process by searching, identifying, prospecting and shortlisting candidates for vacancies and managing email and phone communications with applicants through the recruitment process. Also, coordinate with colleges and technical institutions for internship & placements.
· Manage HR activities in office including employee documentation and maintaining employee records (e.g. on-boarding documentation, exit documentation, employer communications, appraisal and promotion communications.), track employee attendance, leave and absence, time tracking, late attendance and leave calendar.
· Preparing and sending Estimates, Pro-forma Invoices and GST Invoices, following up with clients through calls and emails for payments collection, maintaining accounting documents and receipts of all expenses, monthly accounting and compliance activities by coordinating with accountants and auditors (GST, Professional Tax, etc).
· Setting up meetings with clients or prospective clients, following up with clients or prospective clients, client documentation and registration, handling client communications.
· The role would also involve office & facility management activities like opening and closing office, managing and handling office supplies, stationery, purchases & requirements, attending walk-in visitors and board line queries, office administration and maintenance, managing and coordinating with all service providers, supervision of office pantry and cleaning staff, booking meeting rooms, hotel rooms, conveyance, and travel tickets and handling inbound and outbound couriers.
· Other activities that the organization may need from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
· Excellent verbal and written English communication
· Must be a team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be punctual and pro-active
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Any Graduate (MBA preferred)
· Above 2 years office administration experience (preferred)