THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR FRESHERS AND EXPERIENCE CANDIDATE BOTH.
THERE ARE MANY VACANCY FOR SEVERAL AIRLINE COMPANY.
JOB LOCATION: -KOLKATA, DELHI, BENARAS
INTERVIEW LOCATION: - KOLKATA
ONLY INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY.
- attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. The crew are informed of flight details, the schedule, the number of infants on board and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers or passengers in wheelchairs
- carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and doing security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy and that information in the seat pockets is up to date and all meals, drinks and stock are on board
- welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats
- informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away
- checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off
- making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight
- serving meals and refreshments
- selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination
- reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations
- giving first aid where necessary
- ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board
completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
QUALIFICATION:- 12TH PASS OR ABOVE
LANGUAGE: HINDI AND ENGLISH
HEIGHT : 5'3 (FOR FEMALE) & 5'7 (FOR MALE)
WEIGHT IS PROPORTIONAL TO HEIGHT.
SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW CALL: PUJA (70+03+25+31+30)