Air Ticketing Associate and passenger Service Associate for fresher and experienced
Contact Person : Harshit Mukherjee 891O576460 -
A Leading Aviation Services Provider is looking for bright, energetic Indian nationals to join as Customer Service Associate in various departments like Flight Cabin Crew/Airport Ground Staff / VIP Lounges / Retail Outlets/Cargo Department & Air Ticket Reservations at Delhi Airport, Kolkata Airport, Bhubhaneswar Airport. etc.
Requirements And Skills
Posting will be given in different airlines at any airport in India.
Qualification: Minimum 12th / HS Passed, Graduate (Must for Air Hostess)
Age: 18 to 30 years for Male and 18 to 27 years for Female
Sex: Both Male and Female.
Salary for fresher: 16K -28K PM for Ground Staff and 22K -35K for Air Hostess (fresher).
For Air Hostess Fitness certificate is must.
GROUND STAFF (CSA/CSE/CSO/GSA/GSE/TICKET CHECKING/FM&B/SE/PSA)
• The ground staff are responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
• To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
• Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
• Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
• Taking reservations.
• Issuing tickets.
• Verifying passenger identification & printing boarding passes.
• Helping travelers to check in their baggage at ticket counters.
CABIN CREW (Flight attender)
CARGO (Loder/Flight Loder/Flight Cleaner/Cargo Supervisor/House Keeping/KST)
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Others
Job Category : Analyst / Analytics,Logistics / Transportation
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers