DEAR CANDIDATES, WE ARE HAVING VACANCY FOR FRESHERS IN AVIATION SECTOR IN DIRECT PAY-ROLL OF THE COMPANY.
DESIGNATION : Ground Handling Staff & Cabin Crew & Cargo
Responsibilities and Duties
Cabin Crew : -.Air cabin crew members provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
Ground Staff: -Ground staff at an airport perform several important duties to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers and crew members, including checking baggage, stocking aircraft with refreshments, and cleaning the plane and runway between flights.
Cargo Profile : -A cargo handler, also known as a baggage handler, is a member of an airline's ground-ramp crew and is responsible for safely loading and unloading passengers' luggage and other cargo from an aircraft. Keep reading to find out more about the requirements and benefits connected to this occupation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
GROUND STAFF: ---
- Qualification- 12th Pass & Above
- Age- 18 Years to 30 Years
- Salary- 18,000/- to 25,000/-
- Skills- Good Communication & Pleasing Personality
- Job Location-All Over India
- Male & Female Both Can Apply
CARGO DEPARTMENT: ---
- Qualification- 8th Pass & Above
- Age- 18 years 35 years
- Skills- Not Required
- Salary - 15,000/ - 18000/
- Only Male can apply
Cabin Crew : -
- Qualification: 12th pass & above
- Well Groomed and Good Communication Skills
- Age - 18-30 years
- Height: 5.2 For Female , 5.7 For Male
- Pleasing Personality
- Fluent In English
- No Scars on Face
- No Tattoos
- Male & female both can apply
- Salary - 15,000/- 25,000/
Salary +Accommodation +Bonus+ E.S.I+P.F+O.T etc.
To Schedule Your Interview Contact HR . RIMPA DEY