About the role :
- We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, responsible, hardworking Android Developer who will work with fast-paced team members to troubleshoot, improve and add to current android applications and processes, prototype new and redesign features. You should have excellent communication, programming, and problem-solving skills and should be a team-player.
- You should have done some personal projects apart from the company's projects or contributed to open source projects.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience Experience in building Android applications in Java/Kotlin.
- Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Working knowledge of hybrid frameworks like - React Native, Cordova, Ionic
- Good knowledge of ReactNative is a great plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development.
- Experience in working with APIs, data sources and third-party libraries.
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate skills in Android Studio and SDK tools.
We also prefer if you have practical hands-on experience from:
- Coaching or leading development teams
It is nice if you have experience with UX and design.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: 38,000.00 kr to 55,000.00 kr /month