We are urgently hiring for an experienced Android developer who will be responsible for the functional analysis and programming work of the assigned projects, in accordance with the established deadlines and deliverable.
• Excellent knowledge in Java Native (and Flutter preferable)
• Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
• Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
• Expert level knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and strong knowledge of design patterns
• Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
• Push Notifications & Toast
• Experience in Android Studio & Experience in Gradle
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• App Design Tools - Marvel, Invision, Sketch Paper
• Understanding of security vulnerability analysis and common threats
• Knowledge in Performance Testing Tools (Ex: Neotys)
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion, Bitbucket, Tortoise SVN, Git, etc
• Hands-on experience in the Amazon EC2 Cloud, and Next gen tech like Node, Angular, React, etc.
Please share your CV if your expected salary is within 50K.