We are one of the fastest growing companies in E-Commerce space in India with more than 1 lakh plus network customers spread across different geographies and we ensure to provide our employees with a healthy work space environment.
We believe in equal opportunity to all eligible candidates who are eager to learn and scale up in their career ladder. For such right people, it is a right platform to energies your spirits and Here is a great prospect of unfolding future promised.
We are hiring an experienced Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies to design, develop and maintain Our LIVE-IN-NEWS FEED & Maneuvering footages into a finished product that matches company’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting at our corporate office in Central Delhi.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Translate designs into pixel-perfect layouts and build advanced applications for the Android & i OS platforms.
- Well versed with SWIFT language, xCODE and an iOS expert
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle., Identify and correct bugs.
- Good knowledge of the Android SDK, different Android versions, and screen sizes, Animations, Material Design.
- Experience with local data stores like SQLite.
- Knowledge of Android open source best libraries like Volley, Retrofit many more
- Good understanding of UI/UX concepts for mobile devices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android & I OS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Git, / Mercurial, / SVN.,, Knowledge of the Gradle build system.
- Help maintain and improve code quality.
- Exposure to necessary optimization techniques for mobile devices with limited battery life (reduce number of instruction cycles, minimize memory access, don't leak any resources, etc)
- Excellent creative design and innovative designs.
- Should be self disciplined to follow excellent coding standards, programming skills & good commenting practices.
- A good team player to support the development team throughout the project cycle
- Determination to achieve and succeed - Should be ready to adapt the learning culture of organization
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Android development: 1 year
- I OS development 1 year
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years
- B.Tech/MCA degree with strong exposure to Android & I OS Technologies
- Salary: ₹15,000.00 /month, & not a constraint for right candidate.