• Develop, enhance and test front-end web and hybrid mobile applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple
devices and platforms.
• Write well structured, testable and efficient code by using software development best practices and guideline
• Optimizing performance for the apps Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
Primary Skills :
• Responsible for developing Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web applications that work well across target platforms (Android, IOS and Web).
• Sound Knowledge of SCROM is highly desired.
• Good Knowledge of Express + NodeJS and npm packages.
• Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
• Must have deployed at least 2 applications in App Stores.
• Have a knack for debugging and deep-diving into the code to the library levels.
• Design, Implementation, debugging and unit testing skills with strong knowledge on unit testing tools like mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor.
• Good understanding and Knowledge of SQL Databases and NoSQL Databases like Firebase, Mongo.
• Experience with developing and integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data structure.
• Ideal candidate should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow, GitHub etc.
• Hands-on experience with Networking, deploying software, version management (GIT preferable)
• Experience in Agile SCRUM Methodology.
• Should be very strong in communication skills.