Technology has played a major role in increasing revenue and enhancing the guest experience for hoteliers. Moving from reservation management to providing automated in-room solution and touch screen for services, technology has come a long way.
Elaachi is a proprietary, cross-platform voice assistant designed to elevate the guest experience and streamline operations in luxury hotels.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and identify potential clients in assigned geographic areas.
- Send timely outbound (cold/warm) emails and follows up on leads.
- Lead generation through meetings, networking and referrals.
- Documents customer responses, and forwards it to the sales head for further distribution.
- Prepare sales forecasts and monitor sales metrics.
- Prepares reports (i.e. activity reports, forecast reports, etc.) and publish as per Sales process.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Brainstorm on sales and marketing strategies to meet company's operations and goals.
- Understanding application knowledge & upgrading the same on a continuous basis.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators and industry trends.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Working closely with the founder and the content lead to enhance brand visibility.
- Creating strategies and running campaigns for our social media handles.
- Fluency in English, written and Oral.
- Skilled in utilizing the internet and social media tools for researching and connecting with potential leads.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office tools, particularly MS PowerPoint.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
Key Takeaways and Perks
- The internship is of a minimum duration of 2 months, with the possibility of getting absorbed into the business as an employee at the end of it.
- Ability to work on a product based on future technology.
- Skills in Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Networking directly with Hoteliers, Founders and CXOs.
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation.
Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Presentation Skills, Sales, Marketing, Management Reporting, Report Writing, Writing Skills, Speaking Skills