2 yrs to 5 yrs of experience as Sales / Business Development in Banking / Financial Services / Insurance mandatoryCompulsory
Candidates who have AEPS ( Aadhaar Enabled Payment System ) / DMT ( Domestic Money Transfer ) & Banking Financial Business Correspondence experience are highly preferred as they are on the same line of business.Compulsory
Candidates only form BFSI sector majorly who has ATM experience are highly preferredCompulsory
Good Communication & Negotiation skillsCompulsory
24 - 40 yrsCompulsory
Good English skills - Ability to Speak, Read & WriteCompulsory
Marksheets and DegreeCompulsory
Joining and Relieving LettersCompulsory
* He would be required to be on field convincing and closing the sale with proper track of leads with continuous follow-ups with the target audience like grocery & convenience stores, pharmacist, hospitality and other retail locations across their area ( withing maximum radius of 250 kms)
* He will be required to do data entry for the leads generated, closed deals and in progress in the mobile app, through which he will also report himself to the concerned VP day in and day out.
* As soon as he closes a deal, he will coordinate with installation team for further processing.
* He will be responsible for timely collection from customers and coordinating with accounts team for same.
* He will also be responsible for maintaining long term relationship with the clients taking references and further assisting them in their service related queries.
Toshani India incorporated in 1959, entered India in 2015 with an aim to become quality financial service providers in B2B sector. We want to uphold our rural sector and move forward towards development through our Toshani Kendra, spreading across global India.
Area Sales Manager - Jaipur
at Toshani Premium Digital Services(Posted by toshani premium digital services)
3.50Lac - 7Lac CTC
2 yrsto5 yrs experience
Company Typically replies in 2 hr
Note: Aasaanjobs does NOT ask money from jobseeker anytime. If a company is asking money from jobseeker, it is most probably a scam.