Shift time- 11 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Working days- Sunday to Thursday
Ensure that their clients’ desired message and image is conveyed to consumers. The person will be responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff, self, such as graphic designers.
· Determine how best to represent a concept visually, Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
· Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use; Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
· Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, by understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
· Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style- Provide samples of impeccable aesthetic sensibility, innovative design and typography
· Actively participates in the ideation process leveraging research, analytics and brand insights
· Coordinate activities with other artistic and media planning departments
· Develop detailed timelines
· Present designs to clients for approval, involving by taking work from concept to final execution within deadlines
· Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator