· Maintain existing Desktop and Web Application software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to SQL server, & C#. ASP .Net.
· Responsible to gather requirements, analysis, develops, implement, and test software applications.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features & maintain code quality.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Extensive design experience with ability to handle technical teams.
· Good Programming Knowledge in C#, ASP.Net, HTML.
· Good Programming Knowledge in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
· Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
· Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
· Excellent communication skills
· Worked on Desktop and Web Application
· Strong command of essential technologies: C#, and SQL Server.,ASP.Net
· Excellent programming skills are required, including the ability to work as part of a team and to use a variety of programming languages.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently
· Excellent problem solving skills