We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong understanding of SOLID design principles of programming and OOP in C#
- Understanding of .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Strong working knowledge of different Service Frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC5, REST based API, Web API, WCF
- Strong Experience in MS SQL and SQL Programming (T-SQL) or Experience in Oracle and SQL Programming (PL-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio 2017, SQL Management Studio, VS Code Repository Tool (preferably GIT/Bitbucket), Jenkins, SharePoint
B.tech (CS)/MCA are welcome to apply
3.5 years of experience into ASP.net is required