.NET developer is responsible of designing, tailoring and developing software applications according to a business needs.
In addition to determination and analysis of prerequisites for software, his responsibilities include support and continuous development.
· Should have a work experience in Asp.Net frame work, SQL server and design/architectural patterns(eg. Model view – controller (MVC)
· Experience with web services and WCF are added advantages
· Must have strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and understanding of Agile methodologies
· Should have enough analytical & Logical skills to overcome any type of problems in the development
· Candidate should work independently with minimum support
· Candidate should have ability to handle the clients & Team