- Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supervised the accounting department in the areas of payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable including local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Coordinated the provision of information to external auditors at interim and annual audits.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
· Update accounts and records of purchase
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines with the help of senior account manager and authorized charted accountant
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
· Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
· Calculation and Evaluation of projects