Duties & Responsibilities
· Identifying, qualifying, evaluating and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities like market research and networking and cold calling.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals and fix meetings, appointments for further closure.
· Collaborating with team members and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts and handle client complaints and resolving them.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
· Maintaining a pipeline of all prospective clients and maintain their feedback in records for future reference.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans