About us :
- We are a start-up run by 3 ivy-league professionals an MBA from ISB, a Chartered Accountant who has several years of experience working in Big 4, and a serial entrepreneur who has successfully launched his latest venture i.e. bykojourneys.com)
- We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don't believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks
About the current job requirement :
- We are looking for a highly driven, rock star RECRUITER whose networked and has contact database of large number of corporate professionals
- We are looking for someone to build a company ground up and is passionate about re-imagining the online platform for both our online networking platform for working-class-employees as well as our online college-student internship platform for our edtech business
(I) About the role and job responsibilities as an ONLINE MARKETING-CUM- SALES MANAGER - for our online networking platform for working-employees
- Define and implement overall Marketing/sales strategy and techniques to establish marketing goals
- Create innovative ways to build and engage users on our online platform - both pre-launch and post-launch of our online website
(I) (a) Website Pre-launch role and responsibilities include
- Reachout to working professionals using its personal content & database of job seekers - before we launch our online platform (building pre-launch userbase)
- Develop Innovative ways to grow users for our web platform- Finding new ways to source, build and grow online users will be your primary task.
- Develop positive user relationships and work closely with users to establish user goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements. A key part of this is understanding the user needs so that product can be tailored to them.
(I) (b) Website Post-launch role and responsibilities include
- You will have overall responsibility for promoting products or services through digital platforms to corporate working professionals
- Evaluate and enhance HR events to develop new users on our platform
- Implement and utilize analytics to track userbase trends and identify opportunities for growth through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Use websites, social media, and online marketing channels to increase users and conversions, and expand the network of our platform across India
(II) About the role and job responsibilities as an RECRUITER for our web-based feedback platform for working professionals (www.mirrorview360.com)
- Generate leads and secure deals with corporates / managers/ employees - to provide feedbacks / opinions /reviews of their network professionals
- Responsible for driving growth and development for the entire channel by strategically building relationships with corporates/managers/employees. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and business development plans
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Partner with HR of companies to leverage all internship project sourcing opportunities
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium platform with our various external stakeholder
- Manage all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion,, etc.
About the desired candidates - Profile:
- Great communicators and have strong HR, networking & leadership skills.
- Able to analyze data to formulate effective digital strategies.
- Require a bachelor's / Masters degree in business, HR , or a similar field
- Demonstrable experience of 1-4 years in HR Recruitment skills in a online platform,is preferred.
- You need to be tech-savvy and able to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Superior verbal and written communication skills,
- Good analytical skills, Computer skills, Teamwork, Attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Database related programs
- You need to be - Figure things out- kind of person: If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role with fixed responsibilities we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out with us!
- You need to be an Infinite Learner: If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job
- Finally, we want someone who can imagine what the future would look like, and then push the boundaries of what's possible to get there, not someone who finds a 100 ways of why it cannot be done, or solves for incremental challenges
- Experience with new and emerging web, client side and native mobile platforms
- An extremely data-driven individual who has experience in owning complete product marketing lifecycle from conceptualization to achieving the target
Perks and Benefits :
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth with MBA's / CAs / Engineers from Ivy league