1.Obtaining & Verifying Documents after approval such as KYC documents,Credit Approval Memo, CIBIL Report, Residence & Employment Verification Report, Finance Agreement, Sanction Letter , PDC, ECS etc.
2.Processing of the files based on the credit policy.
3. Proficiency in underwriting loans.
4. Ability to conduct personal discussion with potential customers.
5. Preparing and maintaining several MIS reports for tracking the progress of the activity.
6. Spreading awareness among patients, doctors and hospitals in the region.
7. Supporting Patient Counselors and coordinating with the Doctors and the Cathlab at several points.
8. Willingness to meet customers for overdue collection.
9. Independently working on the Competent & delegated financial powers of the sanctioning Authority.
10. Serve as Arogya Finance ambassador not only to patients but to physician and staff at partner hospitals. Responsible for continuously educating hospitals on the company’s latest offerings.