1. Understand process requirements and document SOPs, KPIs and SLAs
2. Should be able to interact independently with client to understand processes and define critical
3. Prepare material for training, operations SOPs, quality, MIS reporting, WFM, Business Continuity
4. Hire initial team of agents
5. Managing operations and achieving high customer satisfaction
6. Since initially team will be small, AM is expected to be hands-on and contribute towards process
execution as well
7. Periodically monitoring the performance of the team
8. Controlling attrition
9. Producing MIS reports
10. Analysing MIS reports and create action plan for any deviation in expected performance
11. Coordinate with IT department for any outages and infrastructure issues.
Skills and Competencies
1. Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in US English accent.
2. Self-motivated with Go-Getter attitude.
3. Good Leadership / Supervisory Skills/ Service orientation
4. Create good relationship with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in
order to achieve maximum results
5. Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, ERP), MS-Office and call
6. Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge
to them to boost their skills.
7. Excellent analytical skills and go-getter attitude.
Note: The company are in process of initiating new processes for their client’s US operations. Process will be in domain of
Order to Cash, Customer Service and Shared Services.
Transport will be provided during an odd hours.