KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
A. Operations Management
B. Client Relationship Management
C. Internal & External Compliances
D. Planning, Internal Administration & Reporting
E. Resource Management
G. Team Management
Detailed Responsibilities/Job Description:
A. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT:
1. Procure to Pay.
2. Order to Cash.
3. Record to Report.
B. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
1. Establish and continually seek opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
2. Set and manage client expectations by communicating to each stakeholder at every step of the project.
3. Communicate effectively with clients to identify business needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
4. Build knowledge base of each client business, organisation and objectives.5. Establish channels for regular client feedback and satisfaction levels on the services provided, team/individual performance.
6. Have ability to design / create KPI reports and dashboards for client and management review.
7. Regular review of client processes documentation and keeping the same in live status.
C. INTERNAL & EXTERNAL COMPLIANCES:
1. Comply with the company ethics policy.
2. Create awareness of ethical issues and encourage a transparent culture in which organisation ethics policy is understood and lived upon.
3. Prevent and manage any ethical issues as they arise.
4. Prevent conflict of interest problems.
D. PLANNING, INTERNAL ADMINISTRATION & REPORTING
1. Participate, coach, guide the team in the initial creation of documentation for the client as part of deliverables and later review the documentation prepared by the team.
2. Review, evaluate and signoff all key deliverables to the client to ensure high quality output to the client.
3. Proactively identify, track, manage and mitigate the risks on specific issues with respect to client deliverables.
4. Resolve the issues by providing contingency plan and/or escalate the issues to the top management for alternate solutions to ensure minimal impact to quality and timeline.
E. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Determine the roles of team members required for the execution of the tasks based on the requirement, timelines and budget as set in the client charter.
2. Determine the competencies/skills required for the execution of the tasks based on the client specification and requirement.
3. Determine the software/hardware resources, facilities required based on client work specification.
4. Identify the knowledge and skills required for execution of task and ensure the same is available and if not it is provided to team members.
1. Effectively communicate to the client the expectations, deliverables, dependencies, risks, timelines, milestones, schedules.
2. Conduct regular team meetings to:
a. Appraises the team of all the client activities in a timely manner.
b. Communicates roles and expectations to team members.
c. Address operational issues, personal grievances coming up from the team.
G. TEAM MANAGEMENT
1. Ensure that all team members are adequately trained to perform their responsibilities and operational tasks in an ethical and responsible manner.
2. Review performance goals, achievements and concerns with each direct reporting staff on a regular basis.
3. Motivate and develop team members to shoulder higher responsibilities.
4. Establish channels for regular client feedback and satisfaction levels on the services provided and team/individual performance.