Job Description of Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing.
Responsible to study, analyse and prepare the quotations for the below products.
HT Panels up to 33KV Voltage level, Battery chargers, Control relay panels, Current Transformers and Potential transformers, PCVCB’s, spares and compact sub station’s.
To generate new enquiries in the market through various resources such as Indiamart, online tenders/ enquiries and known market resources.
Support reporting Manager in handling as per the work assigned based upon enquiries / offers must play a vital role in increasing the conversion rate from offers to orders.
Responsibilities and Duties
· To Prepare & submit the valid and technically acceptable quotations for the products specified above to the customers.
· Follow up with various customers / consultants on the quotations submitted on daily basis.
· Generation of new enquiries through Indiamart, online tenders etc and conversion of leads to opportunities and orders.
· Should be responsible for maintain/ Track the pending quotation list and quotation statement on daily basis.
· Obtaining the fresh orders track and manufacturing clearance from respective customers & responsible for inspection coordination.
· Supervising the internal team and assigning the job & inform day to day results to the HOD.
· Responsible for ISO documentation.
· Must be capable of track the mails towards post purchase orders and documentation.
· Capable of doing independent correspondence with the concern towards execution in coordination with HOD & submit relevant reports
· Ensure all the orders have entered same day and report concern HOD regarding status of order revised and dispatched.
· Experience in AutoCAD drawing in preferred for making the GA & SLD DWG’s.
Required Experience and Qualifications
· B-Tech in Electrical with minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience with a fair knowledge of electrical equipment’s & systems.
· Work Experience in Panel Builder / making quotations for HT panels is preferred.
· Good communication skills in English, Telugu.
· Good in Ms Office Knowledge (Word, Excel, PPT, AutoCAD etc).
· Willing to Travel extensively for meeting customer.