• Knowledge of Data Management and CRM
• Draws up sales activity reports.
• Networks with prospective clients to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
• Skills on annual Sales plan and budgetary plan
• Oversees the activity of junior sales associates
• Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met
• Presents information regarding clients and sales at company meetings
• Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online
• Leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team
• Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services
• Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets
• Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Demonstrates ability to think creatively
• Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods
• Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
• Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills
Education Qualification with Experience Required:
MBA with 8 to 10 Year experience
BE with 12 to 15 Year experience