Roles and responsibilities
1. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives and Team.
3. Coordinate with Head Team for all HR related activities and Plan.
4. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
5. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, handling employee grievances.
6. payroll preparation by providing relevant data and processing salary (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
7. Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
8. Prepare Reward plans and schemes as per management’s requirement.
9. Identification, planning and coordination of training programs.
10. Develop a yearly training calendar and maintaining the same.
11. Interacting with respective Team heads within the Organization to understand training needs. Planning Schedule, Budget, and coordinating & executing training needs.
12. Taking care of statutory compliances like PF, ESIC, PT. IOF, Labour Dept and all other statutory returns.
13. Assisting Head in all required documents.
14. Knowledge in drafting Offer letters, Appointment letters, and Confirmation letters, Relieving letter and Experience letters.
15. Maintaining the employee’s personal file.
16. Identifying Key Role Areas, Job Description & Key Performance Indicators by discussing with the HODs of all the verticals.
17. Identify the employees for every cycle of Performance Assessment.
18. Monitoring company policy and procedure.
19. Preparing long absent, latecomers and unauthorized leave, warning letter and issued to them.
20. Plan, coordinate and conduct employee Engagement Activities.
The overall management and development of all aspects of HR and Talent Management for the company,
Recruitment and Selection
Training and Development
Payroll and Statutory Compliance
Compensation and Benefits positioning