· The Candidate will be part of the Avaloq COE team in DCG-Pune.
· An overall Industry experience of 6-8 yrs.
· The candidate should be an Avaloq Certified Developer (ACP) with at least 2-3 Yrs of Industry experience on Avaloq development covering Key modules (Private Wealth Management Domain -preferable , reporting, PMS , Regulation , Taxes etc).
· Has an overall development experience of 4 to 6 Yrs with overall 3-8 Yrs exposure to Oracle / PL-SQL development.
· Good understanding of the SDLC Experience in the Private Banking domains /FO applications is most preferred.
· Be able to :Work independently on the Avaloq development Participate in the design , development activities
· Be able to adhere to the quality of the deliverables and be modest to apply new ideas to improve the process on a continuous improvement mode
· Exposure to agile methodologies and apply best practices to improve the quality of the deliverables
· Working exposure with customers under constrained environment
· Gain knowledge on the Application / process quickly and be able to contribute to the project/program roadmap in a short duration.
· Despite being an Individual contributor , be a good team player , good communicator and collaborate well within the team.
· To be able to actively contribute to the evolution of the COE program