Key Skills :
AWS (Amazon Web Services), Nagios, Shell Scripting, Python, Automation
Key Skills:- Good understanding of Unix/Linux Systems.
- Basic DNS & Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing.
- Good understanding of OpenSSL, HTTP, Nginx, Ansible, Nagios.
- Bring great systems know- how to the team.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services.
- Applications: Database Systems Fundamentals (MySQL/Postgres), Apache.
Tools/Utilities: Nagios, DHCP, Yum, RPM, Git
Primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our Internet-facing services.
- Solve difficult and open-ended problems, like virtualizing Mac OS X with GPUs, understanding the latency problems in different scenarios between different devices, or improving the speed/response time of applications.
- Coordinate with external data centers in the event of provisioning, outages or maintenance.
- Acquainted with Rails and deployment tools like Capistrano.
- Assist in the rollout and deployment of new product features and installations, to facilitate rapid iteration and constant growth.
- Write programs/scripts to automate AWS, Ansible and Django based tasks.
- Be aware of current CVEs, potential attack vectors, and vulnerabilities, and apply patches as soon as possible.
- Handle incident responses, troubleshooting and fixes for various products/services.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability, and performance in mind