Handle everyday administrative tasks such as data entry, updating sheets and making reports as the requirements may bPurpose: The Operations Administrator's responsibilities
candidate must be highly experienced in executing day-to-day admin operations processes and must serve as the company’s authoritative expert on matters concerning administrative operations and procedures. It may include , administrative, business and facilities support functions, maintenance of office equipment, procurement of supplies and relationships with vendors and service providers. Keeping track on inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues and providing administrative support as needed.
Updating website, Social Media/LinkedIn, etc.
· Managing and tracking budgets and project management
· Assisting Human Resources with human capital needs
· Managing QuickBooks (including invoicing. Rate quotes ,Boq Management )
· Assisting with Business Development database
· Providing administrative support in the development of contract proposals
· Managing and improving contracted support services (i.e. HR and Finance), by acting as liaison between staff and business services
· Contributing to operational excellence by playing a significant role in initiatives from short-range tactical operations to long-term strategic planning
· Attending strategy, planning and status meetings with executive staff as required
· Assisting with trade shows and conferences, including on site representation
· Participating on special projects as required
· Contributing to short- and long-term management strategies and helping drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence
· Improving operational systems and policies in support of organization’s mission -- specifically management reporting, information flow, administrative and business processes, and organizational planning.
· Provide administrative and support services to office staffs.
· Answer phone calls and customer questions in a professional manner.
· Sort and distribute mails to office staff.
· Draft and review office letters and documents.
· Perform book-keeping and management of office files.
· Perform cash management and bank reconciliation activities in accordance with company policy and procedures.
· Maintain business contact database of potential clients and business partners.
· Schedule meeting with customers as and when needed.
· Greet and welcome customers to build strong relationship.
· Schedule weekly staff meeting.
· Assist in creating and emailing monthly newsletter to clients.
· Perform travel arrangements, events planning/coordination, and other related activities.
· Manage operation and maintenance of office equipment such as printers, fax, etc.
· Maintain safe and clean office workspace.
· Anticipating customer needs, maintaining effective operations and productivity by developing well organized work procedures and workflow, solving problems and implementing action plans, processing payments and maintaining documents, ensuring that everyone understand company procedures and policies, carrying out quality assurance reviews; making appointments to conferences or meetings; helping out with recruiting, establishing new clients and maintaining vendor relationships, and adapting to daily work for changing situations, among others
· Education/Experience Requirements A successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in management or a similar field and at least 1 year experience in project management.
· Skills Excellent oral and writer communication skills, demonstrated track record of project management, professional telephone skills, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, advanced computer skills and ability to work effectively with staff (including training, monitoring and evaluating performances), among others.
· Specific work elements .