J Group Robotics™ pushes the limits of technology to create 3D printers of the utmost quality. With the highest of ethical standards and pure dedication to excellence in all operational aspects, we aspire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We recognize one of the most challenging issues to date is environmental conservation, and are uncompromising in our dedication to this integral element in all our business activities.
To meet the exacting requirements of the medical market, jewelry market, engineering & healthcare market we have developed 3D printers which can produce with 99% shape accuracy. We have also created visual solutions that integrate hardware and software.
Job Title: Business Development Engineer
Designation: Business Development Engineer
Salary: 2 – 2.40 Lac (negotiable)
Location: Mira Road, East
Working Hours: 9 hours shift
Working Days: 6 Days
Qualification: Any Graduate / B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.Sc IT / MBA in Marketing / Diploma in Marketing / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
Work Experience: Fresher/ 6 months - 1 year
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Presenting offers to prospective clients
- Making phone calls
- Establish appointments and inviting clients to the office for product demonstration
- Promoting company products
- Preparing sales reports regularly
- Analyzing market sales statistics
- Attending customer complaints and resolve if any misunderstanding
- Establish good relationship with clients
- Represent company in professional way
- Understand the needs of the customers
- Learn the various buying habits and expectations of customers in order to be recommend them solutions and specific product
- Study and monitor new products and competitor’s sales
- Reach and possibly exceed given targets as will be communicated by employer
- Regularly prepare reports on sales outcomes
- Developing sales opportunities by market research
- Building rapport with the customers, explaining the product and giving technical information, preparing quotations
- Preparing offers, follow-ups, negotiations, converting to orders, meeting monthly Sales Target, follow-up on supply of materials and payments.
- Should have knowledge about the industry and current events.
- Should be able to close the new business deals by coordinating and negotiating.
- Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to convince clients
- Ability to multitask
- Good sales experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- A strong passion for sales
- Effective presentation and management skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to work with little or no supervision