Roles & Responsibilities:
• Need to pick-up 2 wheelers from customer place.
• Fill the e-job card in the app and note the customer queries with respect to 2 wheeler service and update in the app
• Get the 2 wheeler to service centre safely for service
• Explain the customer concern to the service advisor
• Post service, take the 2 wheeler along with the bill to the customer place and deliver it
• Update the app with bill details and collect the payment from the customer.
• Hand over the cash collected from customers to the respective TLs by end of the day
• Update all the transactions in the app and changing the status in app on time is mandatory
• Comply with company policies, safety policies procedures
• Meet the requirement of all safety procedures as well as rules as prescribed by state and the company.
• Runner’s should not get into any kind of argument with the service centre team or with the customer at any given point in time
• Any such issue/escalations should be reported to the respective TLs or to the Command Centre team immediately
• Wearing company’s t-shirt, shoes, helmet and being well groomed is a must on a daily basis
• Candidates working as an on-demand mechanics (Home appliances repair, electricians, doorstep mechanics etc) will be suitable for this role, provided they fulfil above-mentioned requirements
• On-time pickup/delivery is a must on a daily basis