Business Development Executive (Field Sales).
· " Walk-in visits: Visit colleges in designated territory and meet medical students
· " Events: Attend events and college festivals, managing entire event setup and logistics
· " Marketing: Share pamphlets and marketing material with students and create awareness about the company and product
· " Lead collection: Collect contact information of students and event attendees
· " Lead management: Follow Up with collected leads and maintain lead database
· " Lead conversion: Pitch subscription plans to leads and achieve revenue targets
· " Team relationship: Assist other team members, reporting manager and company in jointly achieving revenue targets and running awareness campaigns.
· " Achieve monthly revenue goals.
Job Perks :
· - Travel & Stay Allowance will be provided.
· - Handsome incentives up to 2x of monthly salary.
· - Health Insurance covered.
Ideal Candidate :
· " Comfortable with travel, regularly visiting new locations and meeting new people.
· " Competitive, confident, self-motivated and driven team player.
· " Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· " Can manage events, conferences and on-ground activation.
· " Ability take ownership, work independently and closely with senior stakeholders.
· " (preferred) Multicultural / can speak multiple languages.
· " Qualification - Any graduate, MBA will be an added advantage.