· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
· Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role is an added advantage.
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus.
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force).
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge.
· Communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to build rapport.
· Time management and planning skills.
· Degree in business administration, sales or relevant field.