Business Development Executive
The person would generate business revenue from individuals, schools, colleges, hospitals, small and medium businesses, large businesses, and enterprises for number of Digital Equipment’s and Devices. The candidate would be responsible for delivering sales commitment to ensure their timely, quality and satisfactory completion. Day to day job responsibilities will include:
- Doing pre-sales research, suspecting and Territory Mapping of the customer
- Lead Generation and prospecting, Sales presentation and proposal submission.
- Representing Benaka Digital to pitch for products and services in the above areas
- Understanding the nature of the clients' business and industry
- Sales Activity towards achievement of agreed Business targets
- Meeting, Booking Order, Billing & Collection targets by procuring projects.
- Negotiations, Sales Closure, agreement sign-off and project delivery.
Post Sales Process:
- Sales and operations planning and Business Development initiatives
- Periodic interface with client for rapport building, relation and review
- Handling customer service aspects, escalations and complaints
- Effectively plan and prioritize individual sales activity to ensure target achievement
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and potential growth sectors.
- Ensure optimum coverage of assigned territory for sales activities
- Identify and track competitor activities, accounts or new entrants in markets.
- Requirement mapping, marketing and communication initiatives
- Collect constant market feedback from clients for better offerings
- Cross-functional interaction with the execution teams and monitors the execution of projects.
- Post Transition activities and review to ensure client satisfaction and retention
Graduates or MBA in Marketing (or equivalent) from a reputed institution are preferred. Graduates with relevant work experience with good market understanding could also be considered. Spoken knowledge of Hindi and other local languages would be appreciated, though not essential.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong learning agility and problem solving skills
- Key account management and customer relationship management
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager
- Excellent communicator with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Well versed with MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Outlook/ E-mail/ Internet
- Willingness to learn and willingness to travel both within and outside the city
0-4 years of experience in business development / client servicing of Office Equipment’s such as xerox machines, desktop, laptops, data storage, servers, cameras, mobile phones, audio, video, security systems, safety products in India or abroad. Candidates should have a passion to promote digital products and devices with an ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions. Key account management will be an added advantage. Please apply to careers(at)benaka.in