AVIGHNA TRADES is one of the largest Discount broking company .We have a spectrum of attractive products and excellent service for Retail and High Net worth clients at very competitive rates assisted by our in-depth research and advice. Our highly skilled research team comprising of technical analysts & fundamental Research specialists provide information on Companies performance, Market trends, Market analysis and predictions.
This is a consultative support role. The main purpose of the role is managing customer support team to ensure quick resolution of all client queries via telephone, emails, chat, and helpdesk ticking software.
- Ensuring customer support SLAs are followed by the entire team
- Implementation of any customer support software developed by our software development team
- Coordinating with other internal departments to resolve customer queries
- Keen learner with a disciplined attitude, you take delight in speaking over the phone and communicating on emails.
- Suggesting continuous improvements in any customer support process and implementing new processes to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Auditing the overall working of team and the quality of support provided to the customer. Listening to call recordings and checking all the written communication. Providing feedback and training to the team
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) & presentation skills should be soft spoken and fluent in English and Hindi.
- Self-motivated, knowledge and flair for the stock markets and computers, you enjoy helping others.
- Team player with effective analytic and communication skills, you resolve customer queries faster than the speed of light.
- Should have team leading skills and experience
- Strong networking & relationship building skills
Skills and Qualifications
§ Graduate / Post Graduates with 1- 4 years experience in Support and Customer services.
§ Exposure to financial investment products in a Banks, Mutual Funds, Stock broking, Commodities, Insurance and such other financial products.
§ NISM/NCFM certification will be an added advantage
§ Age below 30 years.
§ Ability to build relationships, inspire trust and confidence in clients.
§ Should be a self starter, proactive & target oriented