- Lead Generation.
- Preplan daily schedule of sales calls for Private Coaching Class and Colleges.
- Handling Team of Executive
- Manage Team work and generate revenue.
- Motive and build a team.
- Focus on team performance and team build.
- Develop and execute selling techniques that enhance the ability to effectively promote Kosh Educational software products.
- Develop ongoing itineraries to increase sales production within the assigned territories.
- Submit required data and reports on a timely basis.
- Service customers within the assigned territory by both responding promptly to requests and by initiating customer service and customer training.
- Actively participate in professional conferences as well as sales meetings.
- Assist editorial activity as requested by appropriate personnel.
- Provide feedback on market trends, market reaction to our books as well as competitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a sales team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a self-starting environment
- Proficiency with computers and basic applications software
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Candidate must have own laptop
- Assessing client requirements and then customizing recruitment per their needs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-7 years’ experience in software sales
- Educational Sales background.
- Experience in Direct sales Software Industry.
- Educational software sales experience preferred but not required.
- Sales aptitude is required
- Post graduate or any graduate
Job Type: Full-time