The Inside Sales Role will be responsible for identifying and nurturing prospective leads for
our customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth pre-sales process. You
should be able to warm up leads and perform lead qualification processes. This is an
opportunity to work with several midsize and large tech firms in the US and worldwide.
- To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport
with the people you talk to. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive
and a good listener.
- Communicating with prospects of our customers, identifying and qualifying B2B leads
- Undertake lead discovery and lead nurturing campaigns
- Warming up the lead for customer marketing and sales- teams, with diligent follow ups
- Understand customer campaigns, their products/services and appropriately communicate
customer brand identity to prospects
- Undertake pre-sales outreach processes such as opt-ins, content syndication, and marketing
and sales lead qualification.
- You will have to work in US time zones from our Ahmedabad offices
- At least 2 years of prior experience with inside or pre-sales for products preferably in the tech
- Excellent verbal communication skills.