MUST HAVE: EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN
The job role will require you to:
· Engage in the entire sales process from lead generation, contact management, cold calling, client communication, proposals, contracts, preparing estimates, quotations, invoices, client follow-ups and payment collection.
· Required to achieve sales targets month on month.
· Drive client follow-ups for invoices and collection of payments
· Engage with customers and drive business development activities including proposals, sales, and marketing collateral creation.
· Execute and implement marketing and sales initiatives, both online and offline
· Understand client requirements and structure project deliverable in a professional manner and act as the interface between the client and internal design team
· Ability to work across flexible time zones and shifts
· Any other activity within the Array portfolio ventures as well.
The following are the detailed activities to be undertaken by the role of a Business Development Executive (Sales)
Product & Services Knowledge:
· Must have an in-depth understanding of all our ventures and their products and service offerings.
· Understand the technicalities and product and services offered along with their advantages, benefits, and positioning.
· Must have an adequate understanding of the target market for each products and services offered.
In-bound Sales Activities:
· Cater to leads generated from in-bound channels such as emails, websites, social media, phone calls and referrals.
· Understand client requirements and provide them with the solution over emails, calls and meetings.
· Maintaining and tracking leads through Excel and CRM systems.
· Responding to client queries over emails and phones.
· Following up with clients for sales closure.
Out-bound Sales Activities:
· Researching, identifying, collating, and preparing lead lists.
· Reaching out to leads through emails and cold calling.
· Pitching to leads and making them aware of our products and services
· Sending samples, proposals and setting up calls with senior management
· Following up with clients to ensure deal closure.
· Maintaining and tracking out-bound sales leads and their status through Excel and CRM
Online Sales Activities:
· Identifying websites and portals for client requirements.
· Understanding client requirements and offering appropriate solutions.
· Maintain client communications and follow-ups
Client Retention Activities:
· Maintaining client communications with existing or old clients to identify opportunities.
· Regular email communication through personalized emails, calls and automated newsletters.
· Maintain a client database and manage a communication calendar.
· Communicating updates to clients.
Client Engagement & Servicing:
· Engaging with clients through out the process starting from lead stage, contract stage, project stage and closure.
· Maintaining articulated and transparent communications with client.
· Coordinating with the delivery teams to ensure timely deliverable, feedback collation and ensuring project closures.
Compliance & Documentations
· Preparing quotations, estimates and invoices for clients.
· Responsible for complete vendor documentation and documentation requirements from clients.
· Ensuring payment collection for invoices through regular follow-ups and client communications.
· Update and maintain rate charts and pricing documents along with other marketing collateral.
Required Candidate profile
· Excellent English communications skills both verbal and written.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Must have working knowledge of CRM, Email Marketing and Invoicing systems.
· Must have adequate skillset required for B2B sales.
· Excellent time management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
· Team player, self-motivated, willing to work for a startup
Perks and Benefits
We are open to partial working from home. The position would have monthly sales targets. Salary would also include a performance based incentives. Sales bonuses are not included in the salary range.