* Identify potential catchment areas of potential retail liabilities customers for Equitas Bank
* Build a database of customer leads through references, opening stalls in areas where there are higher number of footfalls – like apartment complexes, shopping areas etc., door to door visits, distribution of pamphlets etc.
* Schedule meetings with potential liabilities customers and understand their requirement; thereafter presenting them with the most suitable products and explaining the features/benefits.
* Communicate clearly to customers on the requirements for various types of products & services – for example, charges for maintaining a locker, minimum balance to be maintained etc., and on the documents required to be submitted to bank with Equitas.
* Ensure that all customer documents are verified with originals and are handled with care and confidentiality.
* Complete all account opening related processes accurately so that the customer experience is enhanced and forms the foundation of a long relationship with the bank.
* Maintain continuous communication with customers on the status of their account opening process.
* Frequently communicate with newly signed up customers and assist them with additional products and services based on their requirements – for example, relevant loan products, investment products etc.
* Build reference network from newly signed up customers for potential leads.
* Regularly update Daily Sales Reports and discuss on the plans, action items, progress with the supervisor.
* Complete onboarding of 8-9 CASA accounts per month
Selection Process :
* Candidates need to have a CIBIL score of 650+
* Selection is subject to background verification which will take 2 working days upon submission of mandatory documents. Hence, candidates are expected to carry all the mandatory documents on the day of interview.