· Provide support to the respective Reporting Manager / Center Manager towards ensuring the Center’s Profitability;
· Generate Walk-Ins through various Marketing Activities (Posting ads, addressing the Web enquiry, E-mails, Cold Calling, SMS, Mailersetc.)
· Provide career counseling and meeting enquires efficiently;
· Shortlist profiles and keep them ready for the clients as and when need arises.
· Convert candidates to training cum recruitment programs with Evolet Technologies.
· Regular Follow up with the enquiries thereby increasing the rate of Conversions.
· Generation of revenue and willing to work in a target based environment meeting individual targets on time.
· Maintain regular contacts with potential employers for new job opportunities.
· Maintain a database of student academic and employment records.
· Assist The Placement activities as and when needed.
· Work towards building and maintaining the Brand Image of the Company.
· Reporting on a day to day basis to the to the Centre Manager as per the standard Format.
· To Maintain The Decorum and update the Notice Board Regularly. Also maintain the Registers &Amp files as Per the Process.
· Any other duties may be assigned as the management feels necessary at any given point of time.
- 3 to 6+ years of working experience as a counselor or a relevant role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, career counseling or similar field.
- Excellent communication skills ( written and spoken)
- Highly motivating and excellent inter personal skills.
Job type: Full-time