Chatbot Developer Job Description
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Job Title: Chatbot Developer
We are looking for Chatbot Developer who possesses a passion for pushing AI & Chabot technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our customer Chatbots solutions.
· Development focused on Chatbot & AI projects.
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new Chatbots.
· Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
· Provide technical expertise on aspects of the organization's IT infrastructure/software applications/ architecture/ hardware to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfil procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems.
· Manages production support issues.
· Completes agreed to work within established estimates and communicates status and issues promptly.
· Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
· Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments.
· Bachelor's/Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, statistics, or other related field.
· Superior written and oral communication skills.
· Proven working experience in software development.
· Knowledge of Chabot platforms and at least 1 year of working experience in the development of Chabot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies.
· Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
Compensation: Best in the industry.