Job Description / Responsibilities:
· Collecting DPR from the site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on a daily basis.
· Keeping track of NMR works productivity
· Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
· Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality
· Candidate to have knowledge of Tool Design
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Civil Engineer
Experience, Skills, And Qualifications
Education: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./ M.Tech, I.T.I, Diploma, B.Arch, M.Arch
Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.