3 yrs to 5 yrs of experience as Civil Engineer in Other preferred
Greetings from NumberTree Assurance Services!!
Please find below job description details for Civil Engineer/Billing Officer:
1. Technical Audit of the Projects etc)
2. Checking of the Client RA Bills w.r.t. Work was done and billed and to find out the unbilled amount (also as per the physical execution)
3. Checking of the Sub-contractor RA Bill w.r.t. work is done and paid and to find out the excess quantity paid, if any. (also as per the physical execution)
4. Checking of the RA Bills with Drawings, BBS, BOQ, etc
5. Material consumption and reconciliation for all materials Steel, Concrete, Cement, Sand, Shuttering, AAC Blocks, Bricks, aggregate, etc, w.r.t. purchased quantity, theoretical quantity actually consumed quantity, billed to client quantity, paid to sub-contractor quantity, work in progress, wastage, unbilled, unaccounted, etc.
6. Rate Analysis for extra work, non scheduled work.
7. Various analysis w.r.t. material requirements, machinery requirement, work planning, scheduling, sequencing, etc
8. Preparation of Scope of Work as per the project requirement
9. Report preparation and presentation to the stakeholders.
Basically, we are into Construction Professional Techno Commercial Audit firm and focus on cost reduction through identification of frauds, theft, wastage etc. We provide high-quality construction cost consultancy to our clients.
We perform Construction Site Audits of EPC & BOT Road Projects, Tunnel & Bridge Projects, Metro & Rail Projects, Power Projects, Real Estate – Residential & Commercial Projects, Institutional and Civil Projects.
at Chartered Accountant(Posted by chartered accountant)
20,000 - 30K PM
Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
3 yrsto5 yrs experience
Note: Aasaanjobs does NOT ask money from jobseeker anytime. If a company is asking money from jobseeker, it is most probably a scam.