Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the insurance needs of clients
- Coordinate with other departments
- Communicate to the client the best solution
- Make presentations to clients as required.
- Maintain documentation relating to business placed and renewed.
- Maintain MIS and Reporting Systems
- Coordinate/Communicate with clients relating to any maintenance needs.
- Manage the client during the year.
- Handle the clients allocated in line with the companies set guidelines.
- Developing the insurance business and build the team to channelize the sales.
- The person will be responsible to take the lead and drive the initiatives.
- Discussing and assessing client's current and future insurance needs.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Scheduling and attending meetings and Researching insurance policies and products
- Understanding company verticals
- Achieving efficiency parameters
- Completing meetings and creating leads
- Coordination with Client Acquisition for closure
- Client Handover
- Relationship meetings
- Updating CRM with meetings, leads, enquiries and meeting results
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Sales, Customer Service, Relationship management
- General Insurance with Strong communication & interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.Ability in problem-solving & negotiation.
- Candidate should have insurance background, and should have worked with a Broker or Insurer in the past.
Perks and Benefits:
- Fixed Salary + Incentives.
- 5 days working (Saturday half day).
Role: Client Relationship Manager
Experience Required: 3 to 8 years.
Industry Type: Insurance
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent