The purpose of this role is for the Senior Security Domain Analyst to bring in their experience and abilities of applying and drawing from their skills in each of the three key dimensions defined below, in combination, to support exceptional delivery to our customers.
1) Product Development – the Senior Security Domain Analyst will use his/her extensive knowledge of the security domain to enhance/further develop PAI’s Security Insight Platform (SIP) and analytics solutions. This involves working with other Security Domain Analysts, Security Data Engineers and Security Data Scientists to develop and extend security analytics models for identifying and detecting security risks using a range of industry frameworks like NIST, CSF, MITRE, FAIR, CIS, ISO 27001 etc.
2) Client facing consulting services – as part of each client engagement, PAI provides a team of dedicated security domain consultants to work closely with the client’s security teams/functions to analyze risk insights identified by SIP. This is an exciting opportunity to work with experienced client security teams to analyze and investigate security risks and controls to help enterprises improve their security risk posture.
3) Project Delivery - The Senior Domain Analyst will be additionally responsible for providing oversight and accountability for project delivery on client projects with an overarching mission to ensure a positive and meaningful customer experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Significant experience in security analysis and a passion for cybersecurity.
- Experience in a customer-facing role and in delivery management is required.
- Experience in analyzing security risks using a range of security tools and products.
- Experience conducting information security risk assessments based on industry risk frameworks to identify and evaluate mitigating controls.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile methodology & tools is preferred.
- Familiarity with Big Data visualization tools is desirable.
- Experience in developing or configuring visualization analytics to perform security data analysis is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills, and an ability to analyze complex technical information in order to identify patterns and trends.
- Project Management expertise and specifically demonstrated success in managing multiple clients and disparate initiatives on a long-term basis is preferred.
- Understanding of internal stakeholders and clients’ needs and concerns, responding with a sense of urgency.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment and an active collaborator across the entire organization.
- Great written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical team members and other relevant individuals.
- Time-management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a high degree of autonomy; adept at managing several projects simultaneously.
- Exposure working with various security monitoring, detection, analytics, mitigation and incident response tools:
▪ Security Analytics
▪ Security Information and Event Management
▪ Vulnerability Management
▪ Threat Intelligence and Management
▪ Privileged Account Management
▪ Cloud Security
▪ Endpoint security