We’re looking for a Construction Safety Specialist who prides themselves on their ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to complex problems to join our team. This role is a great opportunity to create an exceptional physical environment and to ensure that workers and the general public are kept safe and out of harm’s way.
You’ll act as the primary safety liaison to the General Contractor’s Safety Representatives and will conduct job site inspections to monitor conformance with Constructions Safety Standards. More importantly though, you’ll be in charge of cultivating an ethos of construction safety best practices across our organization.
· Conduct safety/environmental incident investigations and complete associated infraction reports
· Inspect construction sites and company properties to ensure compliance and promote prevention
· Review incident data and metrics to identify trends and recommend corrective action to address these areas
· Conduct safety/environmental training
· Provide risk assessment of construction/manufacturing and shop locations to evaluate safety hazards and offer remedial action
· Evaluate contractor operational practices/equipment for safety compliance
· Perform all duties in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
Job Skills & Qualifications:
· Any degree with related course
· 2+ years of experience in an industrial or construction consulting role
· Exceptional written communication skills
Interested can apply