1. Should have basic knowledge of Electronics & Electrical components.
2. Should be able to understand schematic design & signal flow (AC/DC section).
3. Should have understanding of Wire harness design/modifications & drawings.
4. Should have knowledge of handling Digital Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-meter, Data logger etc.
5. Should have knowledge of soldering & de-soldering.
6. Should have knowledge of PCBA / product testing.
7. Should have basic computer knowledge for mail drafting & MS-Office (Excel, Power-Point , Word etc.)
8. Should be willing to visit at vendor end & field , if required.
9. Should be able to work with CFT team.
10. Should be able to manage control lab equipments & tools and required documentation.
Candidate Qualification : B.Tech / 3-Years Polytechnic Diploma(Govt. Institute)
Branch : EC/EE/EI/Electronics Engineering.
Experience : 1~2 Years for B.Tech and 2~3 Years for Diploma