● The responsibility of a communication designer is to develop the relationship between the viewer and visuals.
● Before you know what the visuals will look like, you will consider the message you want to communicate and how to strategically engage the viewer.
● You will consider what will capture a viewer's attention first, the common associations that audiences have, and the psychology behind how design elements affect someone's mood.
● Then create designs that communicate a message faster than words can, but make sure that the messaging is also clear and compelling.
● As one of the members of the Design & Production team at our client, you will be owning the entire pipeline of Graphic Design related work for all the brands that we launch.
● You will be the centre of execution for all brand and design collaterals related to Social Media, Ads, Emailers, Newsletters and other high quality production work.
You will be a good fit if you :
● Can think of design from a first-principles understanding and can bring about solutions that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise result.
● Have a strong portfolio of creative graphic design work exploring different facets of style, colour, tone and typography
● Have prior experience working for different Brands and have executed projects ranging from packaging and labelling, social media campaigns and ads to brand system creation and extension
● Can break down design into scalable patterns, components and style guides
● Can crystallize user delight into actionable and executable design solutions
● Understand brand systems, consistency, composition and scale, and how exactly they affect a design process and marketing collaterals.
● Have good theoretical understanding of colour theory, typography, illustration, graphic design and print design
● Are extremely adept at Photoshop and Illustrator
● Are a stickler for processes, timelines and high-quality execution.
Your core responsibilities will be :
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited styles and graphical assets to different requirements
● Working on extending a brand system to various digital formats, ensuring brand collaterals fall within desired quality benchmarks and consistency.
● Own all iconography and visual styles associated with a brand
● Ensuring timely execution of key marketing collaterals
Minimum qualifications :
● A good portfolio of previous work samples.
● 3 - 6 years of relevant experience.
● Good working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is must
● Should be good with image manipulation, emailer template creation, social media post and ad designs, illustrations
● If you are skilled with animations, motion graphics or video editing and compositing Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition are extra skills you can flaunt
● You also know 3d softwares to some extent like 3Ds Max, SketchUp and VRay